Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Reflection about pest attacking our native animals-Fe'ao

WALT: Debate on if we should agree and disagree on pest.
Today We were learning about protecting our native animals by pest who are eating our birds and other native animals from New Zealand.
A Lady name(Ms. Treena) came in our classroom and talk about pest eating our Native animals like kiwi and other native birds.
She showed us a slide about how it happens. Even Cats are pest!*They have disgrace us humans*

Then we were talking about how we can debate on what other people think. Then she shared us a website and told us if you agree if we should get rid of the pest. Disagree or kind of in the middle.
I was in the the middle because you might need them for something like the horse. Then when we were finish we had to read other people, what they think. And what I read was pretty interesting. After that we said goodbye to her, then she left.
That's all I have and I hope you enjoyed reading what I have learnt so I think I will see you guys next time bye!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment