Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Manaiakalani Film festival-Fe'ao

WALT:Reflect on our trip to the movies(Film Festival)
On Wednesday the 7th of November we went to the Movies to go check out other schools Movies. 
First we had to go to room 5 and get put into a buddy. WE had to introduce our self to them, his name was Boise(Think that's how you spell his name)

Then We had to go into the bus and we were going to the movies! As we got there we the Teacher had to make sure all of us where there. Then we made our way to the Cinemas. When we got there we had to wait for our turn to go into the Movie. When it was our turn we had to sit in our sets and get ready to watch the movies! I think my favourite was Tamaki primary room 6 one. It told us to show kindness everywhere. Then it was finish we went back to school.
I really enjoyed going there and I hope you enjoyed reading my reflection bye!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment