Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Athletics Reflection-Fe'ao

WALT:Reflect on what we have done in an event that happen.
I had lots of fun going Athletics day! Everybody was participating and having a growth mindset. We had to wear our house team colour. My team house was green, the name was Benghazi. We had to race with others and other fun things! So this happen on Friday the 16th on 2018. This event was happen in  TPS(short for Tamaki Primary School). Room 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and parents. What I enjoyed there was all of the racing events that happen. Why this event happen, what I think the purpose for this was to fresh our minds and just have fun!



How I show the school values in this event was cheering other people on even if there are not in Benghazi making others believe that they could do anything if they believe in their self! And giving it all you got and just having a growth mindset! It was a hot bright sunny day, kids from Tamaki primary was hyped to get ready. The sun was to hot it even made the concrete at Tamaki primary was really,really hot! Even the ground got sunburn! That's why we had to put on sunscreen. I was threatened by the sun brightness. What did I ever do to deserve this?! But we just had fun and having a positive relationship and using the word teamwork. Then we had to do our chants then they had to say who won in Athletics day. And it was Benghazi! Benghazi went crazy! After all of that we had to pack up but my mum came to pick me up as soon as we had to pack up so then I grabbed my stuff, I told Miss Komor then I went with my Mum to go back home.     

No comments:

Post a Comment