Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Kia Manawanui Maths Assessment using Screencastify Reflection-Fe'ao

Maths
WALT:Show other our strategy and how we solved it.

Hi my name is Fe'ao and today I have been learning about Division, 
Fraction and Decimals this year. And today I have been solving problems that had to do with Division, Fraction and Decimals. We had to work out how we solve the problem. After this we had to video yourself(using Screencastify). About the problem, what is the meaning, how did you solve it and what did you use to solve this problem.
If you want to see an example of this you could watch my video that I provide for you guy and anybody just click here .
That's all what I have for you guys and I hope you enjoyed reading and I will see you guys next time.
Bye!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment