Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Inquiry Reflection-Fe'ao

Today in room 9 home group one(Room 10) Were doing some experiments about gravity. Ms. Fepuleai told us to have a seat, we were studying about gravity, what does it do and where does it comes from? And we were doing experiments that had to relate to gravity and how does it affect us? We had to do something that we had to do. We had to tell reasons if there's gravity on space or not. I said that if there was gravity on space would that mean that the solar system will not be orbiting the sun. But the others gave some good reason why there is gravity in space. Then Ms.Fepuleai told that we would be making paper parachutes for our LEGO people. I forgot the reason why we had to do this, I think it had to do something with the gravity and how it pulls flat paper down and the bottom of the paper the gravity pulls the paper up! I think my one looked cool and hopefully this will work... And it worked! My parachute worked like a normal one! Ms.Fepuleai told me to do it again because she had to record it. Finally after all of that we had to go back to room 10 to do our visual art. Well I hope you guys like my reflection about this the video that the teacher took is over there if you want to watch it. And I will see you guys, on my other type of work! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment