Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Technology reflection-Fe'ao(Day 1)

On Thursday the 7th on June 2018 the year 7 & 8 were going to Technology. We were switching classes. I was in cooking and now I want to see what class i'm going to be in now! Once we arrived there we had to stay in a line with our group, so we can see what classes we are in. The Teachers are going to pick us up like when we went to technology in the begging.I thought that I was going to be in hard materials but I went to graphics. When we went in there it was really warm! It felt like having a good sleep with my blanket in a classroom! she told to have a sit. The Teacher name was Ms.Ferguson. She told us to sit in a table if we don't have our chromebooks we could use one of her computers. Ms.Ferguson showed us how to make our own avatar. And we had to make something that relate to us. Ms.Ferguson told us that we are going to be making Phone Stands! If you guys don't know what is a phone stand, a phone stand is something to hold your mobile phone if you run out of hands. For example, you can use a phone stand if you need to do some cooking stuff!
Well I hope you guys like my reflection about Technology, I'll see you guys next time! Goodbye!       

No comments:

Post a Comment