Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Visual art Reflection-Fe'ao

Today we have been working on our art called our visual art. This is art that is different to our other art. We have make an visual art that need to relate about what we have learnt like how day and night happen and the different types of phases, of the moon. And there has to be one thing that has to represent us. So first we had draw our visual art on a A4 paper for our ralph draft and then when we are finish we have to show our visual art to the teacher and then we will get A3 paper and make our good copy on it. And this is my good copy. There is not much detailed like my ralph draft has.
The reason I draw this because I think that it would be cool if the earth would be in the bottom and the sun and the moon will be there. One thing that represent me there is a basketball there in space you can't see it it's near the moon.
The reason why I put these patterns because it would look cool next to the sun and the moon. And also I didn't know what other thing I will draw on it.
Well that's all for now hope you like it And I will see you guys next time. Goodbye!     

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fe'ao I really like your blog that you did here on your visual arts your art about day and night looks nice so keep up the good work and have a great last day school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete