Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

My role model-Fe'ao

A role model of mine is Dav pilkey, He is a somebody that never gives up, Helpful and who is inspirational and Kind towards others.

Dav Pilkey is an american author. He is a guy that really inspires me alot!
Dav pilkey is the author of one my favourite books(Captain underpants). The first thing is that he was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD.

His teacher told him to give up on his life of being obsessed with creating his own books. But he didn’t give up on his obsession with books. Well the reason why he’s my role model because of his books. Here's an example, when you read a book sometimes you get really obsessed with that book you’re reading. Well that's me!  An effect of this is that they will become your role model. And Somebody who inspired you to be who you are now!

Being respectful is another reason why Dav pilkey is a role model that I look up to. Dav pilkey has a loving heart, sorportive, kind and helpful towards others around him. Another thing about Dav pilkey is that he wants to inspires other people to do the right thing. An example of this is his inspirational quotes. Here one quote that he wrote which inspires me alot! Try to remember that being unsuccessful in school doesn't automatically mean you’ll be unsuccessful in life. Lots of people who didn’t excel in school still went on to have a successful lives. Taking his inspirational quotes the effects of this will be having a successful life in the future. And becoming what you wanted to become in the future.      

Well that's all!
I Hope you all found it really interesting reading my role model!
Well I going to see you guys nexts time!
Bye!        

No comments:

Post a Comment