Pages

Saturday 6 April 2019

Heal the world-Fe'ao

3 years since the incident began… What incident you say? Well it all began in earth.
Everybody was having a splendid day back in earth well what it used to be called.
Cloud were dancing birds were singing children were playing around. But then out of nowhere
the sky turn pure red and the trees were like animals and then a giant came down
forcing the earth to shiver bigger than an earthquake!
This is my world now! As he brings up his scissors and starts cutting the world into a disaster!

People tried to run but the infinity gauntlet was unstoppable! Thanos was once again powerful as ever!
As the giant and his mate destroyed buildings
one by one.
As I ran and ran I thought to myself… If I had scissors that could change the world I would….
Make the world a better place to live in.
I would put a end of,
war and bring peace to all! I would let people have a fair life! And love to all!
The Homeless would have homes and have a peaceful life!

It would be marvelous and remarkable to be living in a place where everybody
treats others fairly with love and show’s manaakitanga
towards everyone around them! And other school values!

But this is the opposite of what I wanted. This is the most darkest days in Earth's history!
The Earth needs to be a peaceful world.
You need to change.
Brighten up and just hope for the best in the future.
Negative parts doesn't belong here.
Because… The Earth was a better place until… Some cruel humans destroyed the Earth.
That Giant I’m talking about is people who destroys living things on earth.
This is not what we want. We want something more beautiful than this.
That’s why we need to… Heal the world… Make it a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment