Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

What is Technology?-Fe'ao

WALA:Our Technological world.
Today we learnt about what is Technology. What do you think technology is? Tell me down in the comment section. So there are different type of technology that we have like a bicycle and toaster and even a toilet. Like I said there are different types of technology, like the medical technology, where you got the needles and the plaster's and the bandages. I forgot many types of technology but I remember one is the transporter technology where you get transported by a car or a bus like those kind of stuff.

There are lots of technology. You guy's know the basic one like a phone or a playstation 4  and an ipad a laptop and those kind of things. But technology can be none electrical things you still don't get me ok then. Let me tech you the way! Here's a definition about technology. It is an object that makes life easier . If you do not know what that means.

When you you hear the words life easier then you will start to think what does that mean well when that mean Technology makes life easier that means when you need water you need to go to the sea and have a drink they made it come to you. Or like you need to go school and you could walk you can go by car, and if you need to drink you could drink from a cup instead of trying to drink from the tap. And what I mean is when I said when Technology makes life easier that means they found a way to do stuff easier then doing it the hard way! Well that's all for know and I will see you guys next time bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment