Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

School Holidays Reflection-Fe'ao


            Image result for church

WALT:Reflect on what we have done in our holidays

I didn't have that much fun during the the holidays. So now I am going to tell you what I did in the holidays! So first when I came back from last day of school''aka,term 3, I just sat down on the couch and watch TV well nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants. After that I went on my sister's ipad and played some Roblox. If you don't know what Roblox is it is this online game lot's of people played I find it fun!What I also did was went to the skate park at panmure next to the lagoon pool's and I had so much fun! 

What kind of interesting thing that I did was going to church on Sunday What I learnt about in church was Fasting. What that means is that you have to stop eating and drinking for one whole day but need to pray.  And we have to feed the missionaries so there are two types of missionaries the sister's and the elder's. So the sister's are two Ladies and the elder's are the two Men they came from a different contruries.

And what it means to feed them is that we cook some food for them to eat. They had a great time at our house and I had a great time eating! After that I went outside to play with my family and friends! Well then I went to sleep and it went back to normal boring holidays I did some cleaning around the house and making breakfast for my family and then we went to Charles Junior(fast food place) And we ate there and I was full! After that we came back home and I got my stuff ready for school and went to bed. Bye!     

No comments:

Post a Comment