Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Museum Reflection-Fe'ao

WALT:Reflect about what we have done and what we learnt in the Museum.
I really enjoyed being in the museum I get to learn new things and I loved the trip! Once we got off the bus these two nice ladies introduced their self. There names were angiqle and I think the other one was Maddy? They said that we were going to split us into to two groups I went with Tom and eran, we knew them back at school. There were going to show us the volcano exhibit. Every think was amazing was awesome when I went there. What I enjoyed there when we went inside the house it felt like a real volcano eruption! The house was shaking like it was an earthquakes and than we did some looking around and doing a work sheet that we got from the teachers back at school. And also we got some phones for us to take pictures! What I would change in the museum is there would be more shaking but not in the house but the whole exhibit and make more room and make the volcano really exploded! After that we went to go eat our lunch. After that we went to go swap over we stay with angiqel show us a lot of fun technology and that was V.R(Virtual reality), Stop motion, Robots, Paint 3D, Tinkercad and green screen. What I enjoyed playing with the most was the V.R because it looks like you are really in it! What was challenging for me was the tinkercad, because it was hard to make your own disgin with 3D block. Then we ate our lunch, we came inside and we had to buddy up with someone and we had to plane about what we’re going to do for our project on Friday. Finally we went inside the bus and went back to school. What I could think of going to the trip was remarkable! And I couldn’t wait for the next museum trip.

1 comment:

  1. nice full stops and capitals letters you got lots of punctuation awesome work keep it up but your paragraphs you need

    ReplyDelete