Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Cross Country practise-Fe'ao


On Tuesday the 7th of August I was practicing with Faka'ata, Tevita, Demetrius, Carra and Corrole for Cross Country, with Ms Gormoly. She said that were going to jog/run out on the streets. Not on the road! Just on the sidewalk. When we were going out of bounce to have a run all of us just started running then I already felt tired! That was a challenge for me because I would feel like i'm going to collapse right into the ground, I tried to catch up to Tevita and Demetrius but I wouldn't get up to them and that was my challenge, never giving up and always going for the win! And the one thing  that I enjoyed is was running around and practicing for Cross Country!
Hope you enjoyed reading my reflection! Goodbye!         

No comments:

Post a Comment