Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Lock-down reflection

The first lock-down for me was challenging, with my learning and the noises in the background sounds like a hurricane of siblings. After the first lock-down was over things got pretty chilled until the 12th of August, Corona strikes again.

The second lock-down was alright because I've already experienced it and I would know what I'm doing. For lock-down to come all of a sudden that is interesting. Another thing that is interesting is why I didn't go to online school is because I didn't feel like it, I felt really tired not like the 1st lock-down. The thing that was challenging for me was that there wasn't lots of food for some reason and I felt hungry. The second thing was my education, to be honest it's my fault for not being responsible for my learning and it was challenging when I was on online school because some of the things they would be learning about I wasn't familiar with it. 

The difference between the first lock-down and the second lock-down was probably my education and nothing else. How my family did in the second lock-down was alright, they did better then me at least. My little siblings would always wake up in the morning get ready for online school. After that they would watch TV or clean up the house. Lock-down felt like holiday to me.


       


  

2 comments:

  1. I like the bit when you said it's my fault for not being responsible for my learning, because it reminds me about when I didn't join some of my online calls to do my work, i think to my self why don't i be more responsible and do the work im suppose to do. Great work and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fe’ao , my name is Jade I am a year six student from Paihia School. I really like your post about lock-down. I like it because we got put in lock-down too I was scared because I had never been put into lockdown. We were in lockdown for 8 weeks. What did you do to entertain yourself?

    ReplyDelete