Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Kiwi sport Reflection-Fe'ao

Kiwi sport Reflection

On Monday during Kiwi Sports we were focusing on athletics since we have our athletics day on week five. So what we did was talk about how we should run and exercise. We also had activities! My favourite one was the one when we had a a person would be given a noddle then they'll have to hit each other's with it below the knee while the others would have to run away!

Something that was challenging was how we had to do all that running! Because I'm really really slow! Another thing I found challenging was keeping fit! Well there's a kid in my class he is really fit! So what I think about kiwi Sport theme so far is that it is a really great thing for others to just exercise and have some fun at the same time!

It was actually really fun during kiwi sport and I will talk about it more but this is the end of my reflection. Stay tune for more of stuff like this and I hope you have a fantastic day bye!    Image result for exerciseImage result for exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment