Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Technology-Fe'ao

IALT:Reflect on what I learnt in Technology so far and what I need to improve on!

Today I'm going to be telling you guys what I'm going to be making for Technology(Hardmaterials).
So I'm going to be making a pencil holder for myself. The reason why I'm going to be making this is because I love drawing and I have to many pencils(and colouring pencil).
And this could be really great! Other designs that I draft out, I didn't decide to make it because I don't really think it could be useful to me! And other reasons why because most of them looked to complicated like one that I thought of! It was a pencil holder and a sharpener holder! But Mister Grundy ask question that I didn't know. And everyone was pass where I was!
So my ways to improve on this is to focus more on my work! And don't wander around the room and to just try to get my project done!
Well that's all for now! I hope you really enjoyed reading what I'm going to be making!
And I'll see you guys next time!     
Image result for Pencil holder wood holes

No comments:

Post a Comment