Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Kiwi Sports-Fe'ao

On Monday the 19th of February,

We played tennis with a guy who came to our school from kiwi sports. He told us to buddy up with someone. After that he told us to each line up with our buddy. But one of our buddy has to go the opposite way.This game was challenging for me because the instructor has to say some random words then when he say BALL we have to grab the ball in front of use as fast as possible! I would always try to take the ball but my buddy always fast! And that is why that is a challenge for me by always moving fast! He told us to go to a net where a tennis racket is. After that he told us what we have to do. So see where your buddy is one of your buddy has to throw each ball to you and you have to hit it back to them. So now we are going to start! There were not much nets there so we had to take turns like one of there buddy go first then the other buddies go! what I really enjoyed is this game that we did there. It's something like this the guy who came to our school has cards and with those cards he picks up one and if it says 10 diamonds we have to go to the nets and hit 10 balls over the net!
I hope you enjoyed reading what I have did in kiwi sports!     

No comments:

Post a Comment