Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

Yesterday we had a sports day outside as part of our EOTC week.  First we met in Room 7 to creating some Christmas Trees with paper.  I needed help with some of this.  AFter that we came into Room 8 to make some Christmas stars with paper bags.  We had to get into groups.  We had to colour each of the bags each side.  We glued them together to make the paper star.
In the second block  we went outside.    I was doing my face  paint but I did one on my own but it really hurt because it felt as if my face was poisoned.  I rubbed the paint off.  Miss S. painted my face.
In the afternoon I had to get changed to my togs because we were going on the Slip and Slide.  It was fun because we were playing with water and it was exciting stuff.
The best part of the day was when we were playing with the water.
I think I used my Key Competencies because I tried new things and participated.

No comments:

Post a Comment