Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Reflection

Walt:reflect on my learning.
This term I studied the celebration called chinese new year.I found it great.

Miss morrison put us into groups.I worked with Arizona and Akanesi.  We went on the internet to find information.The information was put into a google slideshow. We had to present this to the class.

My group worked so great and well.We all had different jobs.I had to work on the slideshow.I love working with my group.The best person in my group was akanesi because she worked hard.

I learnt great stuff about chinese new year.
Chinese new year is celebrated on January 28.
As well chinese new year is now as a spring festival.

I was shy when I presented to my class.The best part was we get to look at others work that they have done.One thing I want to improve on is finding the information.  I found the information was already in the slideshow because other people had put it there.

Overall it was just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment